Share your Kennebunkport photos with us!
How much do you love Kennebunkport? We’re looking for photographic proof.
Share your shots of the landscape, town, beach, sunsets, views, or folks just generally having a blast in our amazing Southern Maine town. Tag Captain Fairfield Inn and upload to our Facebook page (or — if social media is not your bag — email it to us at email@example.com )
What’s in it for you?
You just might win a prize!
First prize: Perfect Picnic in Kennebunkport
- A vineyard vines large canvas tote with built-in pocket and red, white, and blue ‘starfish and stripes’ lining
- 2 vineyard vines adjustable cotton whale logo baseball caps – you choose red with blue whale and/or blue with pink whale
- *$50 gift certificate to Down East Wine Imports, the sommelier-owned and operated shop just over the bridge in Kennebunk. Peruse their wide selection or ask the experts to help you pick a special wine that exactly suits your tastes and/or meal.
- 2 entrees (winner’s choice!) with hand cut fries from Salt & Honey, the brand new chef-owned Kennebunkport restaurant in our neighborhood. Personally, we love the sandwiches and crab stack salad!
- Basket of gourmet goodies from the new Ocean Avenue store, Maine-ly Drizzle, including an artisanal oil and vinegar as well as coastal decorative items
- Local cheeses and accoutrement
- Lark Fine Foods savory Olive Scourtins (perfect to pair with cheese)
- Lark Fine Foods sweet “cookies for grown-ups” Salted Rosemary Shortbread
- 2 Spindrift natural sodas or lemonades
Take your picnic anywhere you like, or you’re welcome to enjoy it in our outdoor lounge or borrow one of our season passes to Kennebunk Beach.
Runner up prize: A Taste of Maine Decor & Nibble
- Coastal Maine centerpiece curated and provided by Abode of the Kennebunks, a new, locally owned Lower Village Kennebunk home decor shop that carries great offbeat items. Includes mirrored tray, starfish, “the amazing flameless candle”, and glass “Buddy Vase” made from reclaimed materials.
- A baker’s dozen of Captain Fairfield Inn’s famous chocolate chip cookies with Maine sea salt.
Contest details and rules
- Submit your photo(s) via our Facebook page (be sure to “like” our page while you are there!) or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos must be of Kennebunkport scenery or of you or your family and friends in Kennebunkport. Please don’t submit photos of folks you don’t know!
- Winners will be chosen in September 2014
- Winners will be notified via Facebook or email and must contact Captain Fairfield Inn to redeem prize.
The small print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Winner to be chosen in early September 2014. Captain Fairfield Inn and Lark Hotels or its agent or assign is the sole judge of eligibility and reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason. No cash substitutions or alternate prizes. Prize value determined by actual purchase cost. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to permanently release Captain Fairfield Inn and Lark Hotels of any and all claims or liabilities resulting from the acceptance, use or ownership of the prize. All entrants into the contest agree to the use of his or her name and chosen photo in print, on display at the inn and in email marketing for the purpose of promoting Captain Fairfield Inn and Lark Hotels now and at any time in the future without further notice or release. Entrants personal information such as address, e-mail or phone number, will not be shared or made public by Captain Fairfield Inn and Lark Hotels.