We’ll see you soon
1. Take the Maine Turnpike (I-95) to Exit 25 (formerly exit 3) for Kennebunk-Kennebunkport.
2. Once you’ve left the tollbooth, turn left onto Route 35. You will be on Rt. 35 for 5 1/2 miles in total. While on Rt. 35, you will encounter a small rotary; go half way around to stay on 35. You will also go through the center of Kennebunk, where you will need to turn left and then immediately bear right, again staying on Rt. 35 – watch for signs.
3. At the junction of routes 35 and 9 (there will be a traffic light at the intersection and a Sunoco station on your left), turn left. Go over a small bridge, and you’ll enter Dock Square.
4. Take your first right (at the monument) onto Ocean Avenue.
5. Take your fifth left off of Ocean Avenue, and onto Green Street. The inn is on the second block, on the right.