Referral Program Terms and Conditions
A repeat visit or stay is defined as:
1. Any visit you make to the the Inn after you have already stayed with us previously.
2. A repeat visit will earn you a reward if you have stayed with us at least once since January 2005. We must be able to verify that you stayed with us (usually giving us the name under which your previous reservation was made is all that is required).
A referral is defined as:
1. Referral of a new guest who travels with you: Anyone who has not stayed at the Inn previously, who is traveling to the Inn with you and who books a separate room. This does not apply to parents traveling with their children under the age of 21. If all guests in the group are new to the Inn, only one of the guests will earn the points. For parties booking more than 2 rooms, only one of the guests will earn the points.
2. Referral of a new guest who books a future reservation: Anyone who has not stayed at the Inn previously, whom you refer, and who books a future reservation. Referrals must mention your name at the time of booking. When you wish to redeem these points, you will need the name under which the referral was booked, so that we may verify it.
A visit, stay or reservation is defined as:
1. A stay consisting of one or more nights. Reward points are not based on the length of stays.
How It Works
1. When you book a return visit to the Inn, we will look up the date of your last visit to determine the number of reward points you will earn. The check-in date will be used in all cases. We use the calendar to determine the number of months since your last visit. For example, if your first reservation was on June 5th, and your next reservation is made for October 5th, you would earn 30 points (return visit within 4 months). If your next reservation was made for October 6th, you would earn 20 points (return visit within 8 months, the next category). The number of days in any given month is not considered.
2. Your new reservation will earn the maximum number of points based on one category. For example, the October 6th reservation described in #1 above would earn 20 points. It would not in addition earn 10 points for being within 13 months.
3. You must stay at the inn to redeem your reward points. If you wish to redeem your points, please let us know at the time of booking or at some point prior to your arrival.
4. You may redeem your earned points during one stay, or you may save some or all points to redeem during a future stay.
5. Points must be redeemed by the person who earned them; they may not be transferred.
6. Reservations booked through third party sites such as Jetsetter do not earn points. You may not redeem any points earned in the past during a stay booked through a third party site.
7. If you think you may qualify for reward points, and for any questions about points and how to redeem them, please inquire with us.
This is a new rewards program, effective December 15, 2011. If you earned rewards under our former program, which was in effect from January 1, 2009 to December 14, 2011, you may still redeem them. Please inquire with us about these rewards.
This program is administered at the sole discretion of the Captain Fairfield Inn and is subject to change or amendment without notice.