Don’t Just Eat Breakfast…Celebrate It!
Our Kennebunkport bed and breakfast serves a morning meal of curated small plates and homemade baked goods. Think of it as tapas for breakfast! From 8-10 am, help yourself to a sampling of small savory and sweet items. Enjoy as much as you like – all included in your room rate. We add in fresh fruit and juices, Mighty Leaf organic teas, and rich-roasted coffee and you are all set for a day of exploring Kennebunkport and the southern Maine coast. If you are an early riser and don’t see many items out yet — just ask! We may be keeping things warm in the back. If you plan to sleep in, don’t worry. Our baked goods are available all day.
Sample Small Plates
- Baked portobello stuffed with quahog clam cake and chorizo
- Arugula, goat cheese and prosciutto breakfast pizza
- Open-faced pulled pork egg sandwiches
- Strawberry lemon and basil salad
- Overnight oatmeal with coconut and currant
- Caprese baked eggs with basil and tomato
- Melon balls and cucumber with mint drizzle
- Honey roasted pineapple with blueberry
Sample Baked Goods
- Brioche au chocolate
- Mexican hot chocolate scones
- Lemon-ginger scones
- Sea salt & cracked pepper biscuits
- Cheddar-scallion scones
- Caramelized onion and walnut bread with bacon jam
You’ll also see sweet treats out in the afternoon.