Please note: We've adjusted our Kennebunkport inn breakfast offerings for this season to provide single-use packaging and coordinate contactless pickup with a thoughtfully curated menu of breakfast items. Items are packed to-go so you can enjoy your breakfast wherever your adventure takes you. Each day is slightly different but guests can expect to enjoy items like overnight oats, egg dishes, baked goods, and fresh fruit.
Whether by mandate, or just good sense, we've adjusted some of our amenities this season to be available upon request only, or have created alternatives. Throughout this season, we may need to adjust the availability of some amenities due to changes from our local health department and/or any state or federal guidelines.
We've earned our reputation as one of the top Kennebunkport inns by our focus on our amenities. We notice the little things when we travel, and we delight in providing them for you. All Captain Fairfield Inn guests will enjoy our outstanding service - friendly, genuine, and professional. We take care of the details so you can simply relax.
Room & Inn Amenities
- Designer linens
- Gas fireplaces (available in most guest rooms, seasonal)
- Flat panel televisions with Apple TV
- Waffle kimono robes
- Bath amenities from Lather
- Wine glasses and corkscrew
- Bottled spring water
- Hair dryers
- Irons and ironing boards
- Air conditioning (seasonal)
- Free wireless Internet throughout the Inn and grounds
- Complimentary breakfast of curated small plates and homemade baked goods
- 24-hour guest pantry offering coffee, organic teas, soda and ice
- Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon
- Morning newspapers and current magazines
- Lounge with a wood burning fireplace (seasonal)
- Outdoor lounge with fire-tables and private seating areas
- Landscaped grounds and gardens
- Local information
- Various board games and puzzles
- Onsite parking for each guest room
No request is too large or too small. The entire team at Captain Fairfield will be happy to provide personalized concierge service before and during your stay. We look forward to assisting you purchasing in-room add-ons or with recommendations and reservations for:
- Spa services
- Tennis and golf
- Whale watching and charter fishing
- Biking, kayaking, and canoeing
- Health club services
- Sailing charters and harbor cruises
- Museum, historical society and theater tickets
In helping to plan your itinerary, we can also provide beach recommendations, directions and parking permits, and customized lighthouse, foliage and coastal driving tours. Again, no request is too large or too small!
Small Plates Breakfast
Don't Just Eat Breakfast…Celebrate It!
Our Kennebunkport bed and breakfast serves a morning meal of curated small plates and homemade baked goods. Think of it as tapas for breakfast! From 8-10 am, help yourself to a sampling of small savory and sweet items. Enjoy as much as you like – all included in your room rate. We add in fresh fruit and juices, Mighty Leaf organic teas, and rich-roasted coffee and you are all set for a day of exploring Kennebunkport and the southern Maine coast. If you are an early riser and don’t see many items out yet — just ask! We may be keeping things warm in the back. If you plan to sleep in, don't worry. You’ll also see sweet treats out in the afternoon.
Artisan Snack Platters
24 hour notice required for order.
- Artisanal bread, Bertolli Extra Virgin olive oil, aged balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper | $12
- Three artisanal cheeses, crackers, fresh fruit and nuts | $25
- Three artisanal cheeses, crackers, selection of meats, fresh fruit and accompaniments | $45
Fruits, Nuts & Accompaniments
- Fresh Strawberries, Fresh Blackberries, Fresh Raspberries and Fresh Blueberries,
- Roasted Almonds and Fancy Pecan Halves.
- Assorted Spanish and Greek Olives
- Local Sourdough Bread (Maine, USA)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Bertolli, Italy)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Honor Bar Beverages
Complimentary options include:
- Soda: Coke | Diet Coke | Canada Dry Ginger Ale | Sprite
- Coffee: Wicked Joe's organic medium roast regular and decaf served all day
- Tea: Mighty Leaf, Twinings & Tazo